AMERICAN GOLD STAR MOTHERS OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA, INC.
Honor Through Service
WHO WE ARE
American Gold Star Mothers of Southwest Florida, Inc., finds strength in the fellowship of other Gold Star Mothers who strive to keep the memory of our sons and daughters alive by working to help veterans, those currently serving in the military, their families and our communities.
Our Response to COVID-19
- Staying connected with our young USMC Veteran Family (formerly homeless) in their new apartment. They are well and needs are currently met
- Keeping in touch with local Veteran Service Organizations to be available for Veteran needs
- Provided reliable and sanitary transport for a US Coast Guard Veteran to get to doctor and dialysis appointments
- Sewing masks for VA Healthcare/VA Clinic
- Providing supplies for mask sewing kits in partnership with First Baptist Naples
- Checking in on and staying connected with our Gold Star families for health, wellness, and needs. For those of you who have asked, we are experiencing challenges like everyone else, but we are well.
- Chapter Members are working in Healthcare
- Chapter Members are working with our Senior Community
- Chapter Members are working in Technology and Infrastructure
- Delivered meal to a Gold Star mom on isolation/lockdown at a Senior Living center in Cape Coral.
HOW WE SERVE
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we offer material and financial support to veterans, their families, and families of the fallen. We provide education regarding patriotism, community awareness and the price of freedom.
WHO IS A GOLD STAR MOTHER?
The term Gold Star Mother refers to any mother who has lost a child in the service of our country.
American Gold Star Mothers of Southwest Florida, Inc. is an organization of Mothers whose sons and daughters served and died while on active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States of America, or died as a result of such service, or were missing in action.
WHERE WE SERVE
From Sarasota to Naples and everywhere in between. We also partner with other Veteran Service Organizations across Florida.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Our Local Veterans and their families need your support!
Please help us continue our mission to Honor Our Fallen Through Service
Click DONATE at the top of the Home Page to donate with
PayPal or a Major Credit Card
To Donate by check, please email us at
for mailing instructions.
"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."
- Available after 8am Monday 25 May 2020Virtual